Joining Denton Classical Co-op
Denton Classical Co-op is
a full-year program
for homeschoolers looking for a practical way to implement a classical education
Additionally, we offer periodic training, enrichment, and other activities throughout the school year. Many of these additional opportunities are open to the public.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, click here
To learn more
Please email email@example.com or call 972-277-1239 for more information. Preview visits take place each year in February.
Membership is a privilege which may be extended to families meeting these qualifications. Membership will not be denied based upon the applicant’s sex, race, color, religion, national origin, or presence of a disability. Some key requirements include:
- The family must have at least one homeschooled school-aged child they wish to enroll in the co-op. (School-aged is defined as between the ages of 6 and 18 inclusive on September 1 of the school year.)
- Homeschooled children must be schooled at home by the same parent who will attend co-op with them.
- The parent shall attend co-op for the full day as a teacher or other assigned responsibility. If a suitable teaching assignment cannot be scheduled, the family will not qualify for enrollment.
- The parent shall fulfill facility maintenance duties as assigned (including background check or other as required by facility).
- The parent shall attend a preview visit. This face-to-face meeting with the board and other families will allow prospective members to ask questions and get to know the co-op so that they can make the best choice for their family.
- The family shall complete the on-line membership form and pay the membership fee before the registration deadline.
- All classroom supply fees must be paid in full before the deadline.
- Students must be the children or legal dependents of the member.
Early Childhood Education
For the convenience of families with small children, our schedule includes limited early childhood education classes such as pre-school and kindergarten. We also have a supervised nursery available to even younger children who can walk. Children younger than walking age will be considered “babes-in-arms”, and will spend time with their parent unless arranged for otherwise on a class by class basis for the benefit of the class. These early childhood education classes and nursery classes are for members only. Only legal dependents of the member may be enrolled in these classes.